We believe that:
1. Learning should be grounded in faith.
2. Learning should be experiential.
3. Everyone can learn and everyone has a desire to learn.
4. Structure is essential to forming the individual.
5. Differentiated instruction is needed to meet varies learning styles.
6. Teaching is most effective when it is cross-curricular and collaborative.
7. Education must be engaging.
8. All are life-long learners.
Berenice has had extensive experience in the field of youth and family ministry, and has worked as a...Read More
Ten Overbrook students have entered an Illustrated Poem Contest sponsored by the ACS (American Chemi...Read More
Be sure to check out the full article at http://thericatholic.com/stories/overbrook-academy-partners...Read More