The campus, located in Greenville, Rhode Island is made up of three buildings which include the main house, library and the classrooms. It has 48 acres of lands with 3 buildings, 4 basketball courts and a picnic area.
- Eight classrooms
- Computer laboratory
- Science laboratory
- Multi-media Center
- School Shop
- Ballet room
- Dance room
- Oil painting room
- Etiquette room
- Music room
- Fitness room
- 4 basketball courts
- Soccer field
Each dorm area is divided into four bedrooms, sleeping up to six students in each room. Depending on the sections, the beds are single or bunk beds.
- The Formation Instructors assign the rooms to the students.
- Each student has two wardrobes, one in her bedroom and one in the dorm area and a locker and lock for her personal items.
- Each area has a living room, gathering area for the students equipped with games, tables, couches, etc.
- They are located in each dorm area. Two students are assigned to one shower and each student has a cubby in the shower area for her personal toiletries.
- Each area is equipped with mirrors and plenty of electrical outlets.
- Adult supervision is always present outside the bathrooms during shower time.
- Students are assigned to a table within her section of six to eight students as well as an adult. There is an area for the salad bar as well.